Kotak 811 Savings Account – Get information about Kotak 811, Check Features, Benefits, Interest Rate, Documents, Account Options, How to apply.
Kotak 811 is a digital banking Eco system on mobile. This account offers zero balance savings account with zero charges for all digital transactions. You can open a kotak 811 savings without any paperwork with ease and convenience. You can track all your banking transactions all in one place.
All the resident (Indian) individuals of age 18 years and above can apply for the account opening.
Features & Benefits of 811 Account
- Kotak is offering up to 6%* rate of interest per annum
- This account is a zero balance account which gives the easiest account handling.
- It has got easy Unified Payment Interface (UPI) which allows you to conveniently make payments in few minutes
- Virtual debit card is offered which can be used for your daily needs
- Kotak Bank Account holders can shop online on popular sites, book movie tickets and pay bills
- Fund transfer can also take place in 5 different ways
Options Available Under Kotak 811 Account
811 Lite Savings Account (If opened without Aadhaar OTP)
- You can transact up to ₹ 20,000 per month. It is valid for 36 months from the date of savings account activation. You can complete the KYC later and upgrade your savings account with these 36 months. You can easily book movie & flight tickets through the account.
811 OTP Savings Account (If opened with Aadhaar OTP)
- This account is just the normal Kotak 811 account with all the same features.
- On balance, Up to 1 Lakh – 5% per annum
- Over 1 lakh and up to 1 Crore – Up to 6% per annum
- Above 1 Crore – 5.5% per annum
*Interest rates are subject to change from time to time.
Documents Required To Open Account
- Kotak Mahindra Bank offers this account with minimum documentations. If you are not a kotak customer then you only require your Aadhaar card and PAN card for account opening.
- If you are an existing customer, you need your customer relationship number, Debit / Credit PIN or your net banking password. The app will take you through the one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
How to Apply ?
- To open the Kotak 811 account, Follow the below given steps;
- Download the app – ‘Kotak – 811 & Mobile Banking’ from your particular app store.
- Provide your full name and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP > Enter the One Time Password and click on continue. You can also get your OTP on call.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in the appeared field and click on continue.
- Further, You need to follow the directions.
- Option of ‘Save Information and Exit’ is provided below the aadhaar card number field.
If you don’t have a Aadhaar number you can easily contact the customer care on 24×7 and the experts will guide you through the account opening process.