Citi Bank Savings Account – Get information about Savings Account. Check Types, Features, Minimum Balance, Benefits, Interest Rate, Eligibility, Documents.
Citi bank is a Multi National Bank which offers banking solutions to the every segment of the society. It offers saving account to the citizens for an enhanced experience of banking products. If you wish to open savings account with Citi Bank then you make yourself liable to secure access to over 100 types of account transactions on the easy-to-use, Citibank Online banking platform. Account holder can enjoy value-added offers and discounts at over 40,000 merchants in 30 countries with Citi World privileges. Mobile & SMS banking is provided to the customer along with CitiPhone banking.
To know more, Refer to the information given below.
- Any resident individual can open a savings account with Citi Bank. Other eligibility will be dependant upon the type of savings account preferred by the customer & Bank satisfaction.
Basic Documents Required
- Identity Proof (Any one): Passport, Photo Pan Card, Voter ID card, Photo Ration Card.
- Address Proof (Any one): Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill,Life/Medical Insurance policy, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter.
- Rate of Interest (ROI) on savings account is 3.5% per annum which is subject to change from time to time, depending upon the bank norms.
Citi Priority Account
- First year complimentary Citi PremierMiles card, and 10,000 welcome bonus miles with free movie tickets is offered to the priority account customer. You can Earn 2 reward points on every ₹ 150/- spent. It comes with daily cash withdrawal limit of ₹ 1.5 Lakhs & Exclusive Citi Priority World Debit Card.
- Complete waiver on Application fees on home loans with discounted booking fees. Preferential pricing on personal loans is also given.
- Personal Accident Insurance Policy is also covered under this account with Instant fund transfer and receipt through SMS or Mobile Banking.
- Free ATM cash withdrawal around the world with high daily spend and withdrawal limit of up to ₹ 1 Lakh are offered on this account. Customers can earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent and redeem them as cash or airmiles.
- Emergency Cash Advance of up to US $1000 can be availed, in case of lost or stolen Debit Card in a foreign country.
- The average monthly relationship value requirement for this account is ₹ 2 Lakh which includes balance across Savings, Term Deposits, Investments, Insurance, Outstanding principal on Home Loan and Citibank Demat Account.
- Customers can get Personal Loan of up to Rs 15 Lakh, in just 48 hours & Citibank Home Loans up to ₹ 10 Crore with flexible repayment Loan tenor of 25 years.
CitiBank Savings Account For Expatriates
- Free withdrawals at any ATM in India and overseas with simplified remittance process are offered to expatriates. NEFT/RTGS Transactions & Demand Drafts Issuance and Cancellation are offered at no cost. Shopping & dining privileges can be availed by the account holder.
- It is a zero balance salary account which come with daily purchase and withdrawal limit of ₹ 50,000/-. Automatic overdraft facility is available of up to 5 times your net monthly salary credit up to a maximum of Rs.5 Lakh after the first salary credit.
- Account holder can earn reward points on debit card transactions as well as for select banking transactions. Chip and PIN debit card in line with global security standards.
- No cost Demand Draft delivery at 1,100 locations in India & No cost NEFT, RTGS and IMPS fund transfers.
Citibank Senior Account
- This account is especially built for senior citizens. Higher interest rates can be earned by senior citizens on deposits. Free transactions can be done at ATMs of all banks. Unlimited free withdrawals at ATMs of all banks. Insurance cover is provided to the family members of the account holders. With the new Senior Citizens Account, you have the option of holding your money in Time Deposits, linked to your savings account.
Citibank Junior Account
- The Citibank Junior Account can be opened for children below 18 years of age. All Citibank Junior Accounts must have a minimum of 2 holders (1st holder being the minor and 2nd holder being the guardian). The guardian should have an existing account with Citibank in order to avail this option.
- Great saving options is offered by the bank through Systematic Investment Plans to secure your child’s future.
- Free access to Online Banking & Online Transfers to any bank account in India. Citibank Junior Debit Card is provided for children above 15 years of age.
Citibank Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account and Small Accounts
- No minimum balance is required to maintain this account. Free ATM/Debit card with daily transaction limit of Rs 10,000 is offered across ATM and Point of Sale (on stores/ retail outlets), Payment Gateway (online payments) with free cheque books.
- The balance at any point of time does not exceed ₹ 50,000/-.
- The aggregate of all credits in a financial year cannot exceed ₹ 1 Lakh & withdrawals and transfers in a month cannot exceed ₹ 10,000/-.