Yes Bank Recurring Deposit – Get information about Yes Bank RD Interest Rates, Yes Bank RD, Yes Bank Recurring Deposit Rates, Schemes, Details, India.
YES BANK is a known name amongst the best banks in India. The institution has its own schemes for helping the worldwide customers.
The features & benefits, tenure, rates are mentioned below.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF REGULAR RECURRING DEPOSIT SCHEME
- Interest rates are similar to fixed deposit rates.
- For senior citizens, an extra hike in interest rate of 0.50% is provided.
- The minimum installment to be made is Rs. 1000 and in multiples Rs. 100 with no maximum limit on monthly installments.
- RD can be booked online.
- TDS is applicable.
- The interest earned is free of TDS.
- Deposits can be tracked regularly.
- Minimum tenure is 6 months (Thereafter in multiples of 3 months) with maximum of 10 years.
- An Indian citizen holding a Savings / Current account with YES bank is eligible to open RD account.
ANOTHER TYPES OF RECURRING DEPOSIT SCHEMES UNDER YES BANK
NRE RECURRING DEPOSIT SCHEME:-
- Interest on NRE recurring deposit in India is tax – free. Also, this interest rate is subject to change with time, depending on the bank.
- Minimum installment of Rs. 1000 and in multiples of Rs. 100.
- Minimum tenure is 1 year (No interest is payable if NRE RD is withdrawn before completion of 1 year). Maximum tenure period is 10 years.
Yes Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Resident Recurring Deposit rates w.e.f. 9th Aug, 2017
|Tenure||Interest Rates (% p.a)||Senior Citizen Rates (% p.a)|
|Above 2 years upto 10 years||6.75||7.25|
- In the event the Recurring Deposit is closed before completing the original term of the deposit (i.e per – mature closure) interest will be paid at the rate applicable on the date of opening of Recurring Deposit, for the period for which the deposit has remained with the Bank.
- Additionally a penalty of 1 % will also be charged.