United Bank of India Recurring Deposit – Get information about UBI RD Interest Rates, UBI RD, UBI RD Rates, UBI RD benefits, UBI RD Features & Schemes.
United Bank of India is one of the leading bank in the financial sector. UBI got nationalised in 1969 and since that time is actively engaged in providing wealth & bringing upliftment amongst the country. It operates through 1999 branches currently.
There are several products served by the bank & amongst those product one is recurring deposit. There are two types of RD schemes under UBI, which are as follows ;
REGULAR RECURRING DEPOSIT
- Fixed monthly installment of Rs. 50 and thereof in multiples.
- RD account can be opened by individuals singly or jointly with other individuals.
- Minors can also apply but the account can only be operated by his natural or legal guardian.
- Illiterate persons.
- Blind persons.
- Interest payable on maturity and interest earned under the scheme is subject to TDS (Tax Deducted at Source)
- Tenure period of the deposit is 6 months to 120 months i.e 10 years.
UNITED FLEXI DEPOSIT
- The interest earned on the scheme is not applicable to TDS.
- Core monthly installment is fixed at Rs. 50 or in multiples thereof.
- In any particular month, monthly installment will not exceed ten times the core amount.
- Tenure period of the deposit is for any period between 3 years & 10 years in multiple of complete quarters.
- Rate of interest are applicable same as the term deposits which is payable half – yearly in September and march every year.
- Pre mature closure is allowed but it comes with a certain penalty amount.
- Loan against deposit is available.
United Bank of India Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
|Tenure||Rate (% p.a) upto Rs.1.00 Crore|
|91 days to 180 days||5.00|
|181 days to 269 days||5.75|
|270 days to less than 1 year||6.00|
|Above 1 year to less than 2 years||6.00|
|2 years to less than 3 years||6.00|
|3 years to less than 5 years||6.00|
|5 years and above||6.00|