UCO Bank Recurring Deposit – Check about UCO Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates, UCO Bank RD, UCO Bank RD Rates, Features & Benefits Schemes.
United Commercial bank is a well – known bank providing services since 1943. besides many services like loans, fixed deposits, current deposit & savings bank deposits, the bank is capable of providing recurring deposit scheme.
Under the deposit, fixed amount is deposited every month in the view of customer’s convenience.
UCO bank has two types of RD available :-
- UCO Sowbhagya Recurring Deposit Scheme.
- UCO Sunshine Recurring Deposit Scheme.
UCO Sowbhagya Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Minimum deposit in scheme is Rs. 100 per month and thereafter in multiples of 100.
- Monthly deposit can be 10 times the initial deposit and maximum upto 1 lac per month.
- Minimum of 12 months and maximum of 60 months compounded annually.
- Loan against deposit upto 90% can be availed.
- An individual in his/her own name (Indian Resident) above 18 years of age
- Two or more persons, in their joint names
- Minors on behalf of parent or legal guardian
- Educational institutions
- Partnership firms
UCO Sunshine Recurring Deposit Scheme
- The amount invested in this particular scheme is through SIP systematic investment plan. The minimum monthly installment will be Rs. 500 and in multiples thereof with a maximum of Rs. 10 lac.
- Minimum of tenure period is 12 months upto 60 months compounded annually.
- Rate of interest will be equal to term deposit rates.
- Nomination facility available
- Loans granted on 90% of deposited amount.
UCO Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
|Tenure||General Rates (% p.a)|
|More than 1 year upto 2 years||6.55|
|Above 2 years upto 3 years||6.40|
|Above 3 years and less than 5 years||6.40|
|5 years and above||6.30|
- An individual
- Two or more person, in their joint names.
- Minor on behalf of a legal guardian.