RBL Bank Recurring Deposit – Get information about RBL Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates, RBL Bank RD, RBL Bank RD Rates, RBL Bank RD Benefits.
RBL (Ratnakar Bank Limited) is a scheduled commercial bank & one of the oldest private sector bank founded in 1943 as a small regional bank. The bank is headquartered in Maharashtra. The main agenda of the bank lies in the the customer’s ultimate satisfaction & development.
The recurring deposit scheme of RBL bank is a competitive one and offers high interest rates.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF RD IN RBL BANK
- Easy payment options are available through standing instructions.
- Nomination facility is available.
- TDS is applicable.
- Penalty charges are applicable for SI failure at Rs. 50.
- Additional interest rates for senior citizens.
- RD can be booked through online banking too for a minimum tenure of 6 months and maximum tenure of 240 months i.e 20 years.
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN details are mandatory as per the bank norms.
RBL Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
|Tenure||Deposit Rates less than Rs.1 Crore (% p.a)|
|12 months to less than 24 months||7.40|
|24 months to less than 36 months||7.50|
|36 months to less than 60 months||7.35|
|60 months to less than 120 months||7.35|
|120 months to 240 months||7.35|