Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit – Get information about PSB RD Interest Rates, PSB RD, Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit Rates, Features & Benefits.
The recurring deposit schemes of Punjab & Sind bank provides with various benefits to the customer.
One can opt for RD with the bank for future financial requirement by depositing a minimal amount of money every month.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The account can be opened with a minimum deposit of Rs. 10 with no maximum limit.
- The interest rates applicable are equal to the fixed deposit rates.
- The interest rates is compounded at quarterly intervals but paid along with the principal amount at the time of maturity of deposit.
- Easy to maintain account with P & B services.
- Individuals (Singly/jointly)
- Govt. or semi govt body, co operative societies
- Religious & charitable institutions etc.
- The minimum time period for depositing amount is 6 months with a maximum of 10 years.
Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
|Tenure||General Rates (% p.a)|
|1 year – 2 years||6.80|
|2 years – <3 years||6.80|
|3 year – 5 years||6.80|
|> 5 years – 10 years||6.80|