IDFC Bank Recurring Deposit – Get information about IDFC Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates, IDFC Bank RD, IDFC Bank RD Rates, Features & Benefits.
IDFC Bank (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) was founded in 2015 with it’s headquarters in Mumbai. The bank strictly believes in serving the best out of the rest and for that it provides the customers with transparency and opportunities.
IDFC Bank also provides best recurring deposit scheme. Refer to the information below on the same.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One can start the RD account with a minimum Rs. 2000 per month.
- No penalty would be charged if depositors fails or delayed to pay installments.
- The account should be held for a minimum of 6 months.
- Salaried or self employed person can open the account.
- All the individual Resident of India are eligible to be a RD account holder.
IDFC Bank Recurring Deposit Rates
|Period (in months)||RD Rate of interest (% p.a) w.e.f.Dec 7, 2016|
If a person already have a savings accounts with IDFC Bank then no further documentations is required. Otherwise, if a person is new to the bank then he/she needs to deposit the following documents :-
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Identity card
- Permanent driving license
- Job card issued by NREGA