CITI Bank Recurring Deposit – Get information about CITI Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates, CITI Bank RD, CITI Bank RD Rates, Schemes, Features India.
Citi bank provide it’s customers with flexibility, liquidity and safety towards the deposited money. To save the money at impressive interest rates, one can surely choose Citi Bank Recurring deposit schemes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Minimum deposit of Rs. 1000 & maximum upto Rs. 20,000.
- Part withdrawal is not allowed on deposit.
- On maturity the RD Proceed will be credited to the depositors account.
- TDS will be applicable in the absence of PAN card.
- No entry cost.
- liquidity maintained.
- Flexible tenures
- Minimum tenure – 1 year
- Tenure ranging from 1 year to a maximum of 2 year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RD ACCOUNT ?
- Through Citibank online or Citi Mobile smart banking App one can book the deposit easily and conveniently.
- The people who do not have a saving / current account with citi bank first , need to have a account and then visit the branch for further enquiry related to RD.
- An Indian Resident
- Individual (Singly/ Jointly)
- Minor in hold of legal guardian / parents.
- Clubs / Associations
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN Card is mandatory for the opening of account.
- Other KYC Norms may vary according to the bank’s satisfaction.
Citibank offers Recurring Deposit at competitive rates of interest. It varies from a minimum of 5% to a maximum of 5.75% depending on the term of your deposit.
CITI Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Interest Rates effective from August 24, 2017
|Tenure||Comp Period||< Rs.1 Crore|
|Revised Rate (% p.a)||Yield# (% p.a)|