TATA Mutual Fund – Invest in TATA Mutual Fund get in depth knowledge of NAVs, SIP Investment and best plans for individual. They aims at servicing the best.
TATA mutual fund is the leading assets management companies in India. It is a part of TATA GROUP which is itself the no. 1 company in industrial groups. TMF is one of the most trusted and totally based on conviction towards the customers. It provides services to every strata of the society whether it’s a businessman or a home maker. Being the most reliable company of all it acts as a safeguard towards the money of their client.
WHY TO CHOOSE TATA MUTUAL FUND ?
- They provide the stability and flexibity to their customers.
- The company ethics include the fact that the money received from the customer should go back to them several times.
- They amend their strategy according to the client’s needs and demands.
- The company is based on five core values which are pioneering, integrity, excellence, unity and reponsibility.
- It provides the best turnouts to the customers.
TATA Mutual Fund Schemes :-
|TATA MF Equity Fund|
|TATA Large Cap Fund||TATA Digital India Fund|
|TATA Equity P/E Fund||TATA India Pharma & Healthcare Fund|
|TATA Dividend Yield Fund||TATA Resources & Energy Fund|
|TATA Ethical Fund||TATA Infrastructure Fund|
|TATA Equity Opportunities Fund||TATA India Tax Savings Fund|
|TATA Regular Savings Equity Fund||TATA Index Fund|
|TATA Mid-Cap Growth Fund||TATA India Consumer Fund|
|TATA Banking & Financial Service Fund|
|TATA MF Debt Fund|
|TATA Liquid Fund||TATA Long Term Debt Fund|
|TATA Money Market Fund||TATA Medium Term Fund|
|TATA Corporate Bond Fund – Short Term||TATA Dynamic Bond Fund|
|TATA Short Term Bond Fund||TATA Gilt Mid Term Fund|
|TATA Ultra Short Term Fund||TATA Gilt Securities Fund|
|TATA MF Hybrid Fund|
|TATA Balanced Fund|
|Close Ended Fund – Equity|
|TATA Infrastructure Tax Savings Fund|
|TATA Tax Advantage Fund-1|
|Close Ended Fund – Debt|
|TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Scheme A||TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Series 2 Scheme B|
|TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Scheme B||TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Series 2 Scheme C|
|TATA Dual Advantage Fund Scheme B (1127 days)||TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Series 3 Scheme A|
|TATA Dual Advantage Fund – Scheme C||TATA Fixed Maturity Plans|
|TATA Dual Advantage Fund Series 2 Scheme A|
Latest News on TATA Mutual Fund
1) Tata Mutual Fund changed exit load structure for Dynamic Bond Fund on 15th November, 2017. This change in exit load will be applicable to lump-sum subscription under SIP & STP. The bond fund will levy an exit load of 0.50 percent if investments are redeemed or switched-out within 30 days from the date of allotment instead of the 180-days earlier.
DISCLAIMER – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing.