LIC Mutual Fund – Get information about the LIC Mutual Fund Return, Latest NAV, Latest Schemes, Online Investment Features & Benefits.
LIC Mutual Fund was established back in 1989. the company has ensured more than 250 million lives. Through their hard work they are the most trusted and largest life insurer. According to them their mission is to impart knowledge through their good corporate governance and fund performance. LIC has made over 2 crores initial contribution and appointed a trustee company to supervise the activities of the fund.
WHY TO CHOOSE LIC MUTUAL FUND ?
- They believe in providing delight to their customer via superior investment experience.
- They have a planned investment strategies which ensures the customer that their money is in safe hands.
- All of their shareholders are considered to be most trusted and widely known investment firm ( namely LIC of India , LIC Housing Finance Ltd. , GIC Housing Finance Ltd. ).
- Their vision is to be “ A trusted partner in wealth creation and mutual fund of choice.”
- Being there for about 38 years, one can definitely invest money with them.
LIC Mutual Fund Schemes : –
|LIC Equity Mutual Fund|
|LIC MF Banking and Financial Services Fund||LIC MF Infrastructure Fund|
|LIC MF Equity Fund||LIC MF MIDCAP Fund|
|LIC MF Growth Fund||LIC MF Tax Plan|
|LIC MF Index Fund Nifty||LIC MF Diversified Equity Fund ( Close-ended Scheme)|
|LIC MF Index Fund Sensex||LIC MF Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (Close-ended Schemes)|
|LIC MF Debt Fund|
|LIC MF Bond Fund|
|LIC MF Income Plus Fund|
|LIC MF G-SEC Fund|
|LIC MF Savings Plus Fund|
|LIC MF Children Fund|
|LIC MF Monthly Income Plan|
|LIC MF Interval Fund Quarterly Plan|
|LIC MF Interval Fund Annual Plan|
|LIC MF Interval Fund Monthly Plan|
|LIC MF Hybrid Fund|
|LIC MF Balanced Fund|
|LIC MF Unit Linked Insurance Scheme|
|LIC MF Dual Advantage Fund (Close-ended Schemes)|
|LIC MF Capital Protection Oriented Fund (Close-ended Schemes)|
|LIC MF Liquid Fund|
|LIC MF Liquid Fund|
DISCLAIMER – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing.