Kotak Mutual Fund – Get more information about Kotak Mutual Fund Scheme, Latest Kotak Mutual Fund Plan, Latest Kotak Mutual Fund NAV, Kotak MF, SIP Investments
Kotak mutual fund is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Group. KMAMC started operations in December 1998 and has approximately 7.5 Lac investors in various schemes. The company is present in 76 cities and has 79 branches.
WHY TO CHOOSE KOTAK MUTUAL FUND ?
- Works for the investor’s need and requirement.
- Various investment plans with varying risk parameters.
- KMMF offers schemes catering to investors with varying risk – return profiles.
- The Group offers a wide range of financial services that encompass every sphere of life. From commercial banking, to stock broking, mutual funds, life insurance and investment banking.
Kotak Mutual Fund Schemes:-
|Kotak Equity Fund|
|Kotak 50||Kotak Emerging Equity Scheme|
|Kotak Midcap||Kotak Global Emerging Market|
|Kotak Opportunities||Kotak Select Focus Fund|
|Kotak Classic Equity||Kotak Infrastructure & Economics Reform Fund|
|Kotak Tax Saver||Kotak World Gold Fund|
|Kotak Equity Arbitrage Fund||Kotak US Equity Fund|
|Kotak Debt Fund|
|Kotak Monthly Income Plan||Kotak Treasury Advantage Fund|
|Kotak Bond||Kotak Income Opportunities Fund|
|Kotak Bond Short Term||Kotak Multi Asset Allocation Fund|
|Kotak Banking & PSU Debt Fund||Kotak Hybrid FTP Series -1|
|Kotak Gilt Investment||Kotak Low Duration Fund|
|Kotak Flexi Debt||Kotak Corporate Bond Fund|
|Kotak Hybrid Fund|
|Kotak Monthly Income Plan|
|Kotak Multi Asset Allocation Fund|
|Kotak Liquid Fund|
|Kotak Liquid Fund|
|Kotak Floater Short Term|
|Kotak Fund of Funds|
|Kotak Asset Allocater Fund|
|Kotak Gold Fund|
|Kotak ETF Fund|
|Kotak Gold ETF||Kotak Sensex ETF|
|Kotak PSU Bank ETF||Kotak Nifty ETF|
Latest News on Kotak Mutual Fund
1) Kotak Mutual Fund started a campaign in which the experts will explain the benefits of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan). Many people have a vague idea about investment and to strengthen the pillar of Investment amongst investors, Kotak Mutual Fund started the programme. Experts want retail investors to understand the amount of wealth they can create through disciplined and consistent investments. All categories of schemes – be it large cap, midcap or multi-cap, all facilitate wealth creation, provided that the investor should primarily invest through SIP route.
DISCLAIMER – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing.