IDFC Mutual Fund – IDFC Asset Management Company Ltd. was established in 2000 and is one of the largest mutual fund houses in India (in terms of AUM). The company has managed to become the leading financial service provider in India. They are full fledged with experienced members of the company.
WHY TO CHOOSE IDFC MUTUAL FUND ?
- Instrumental in setting-up and rapidly transforming the onshore consumer investment business to becoming a high growth, highly profitable unit.
- Client can examine the fund performance anytime with their online services.
- Gives full satisfaction to the customer on the security front by providing a depth in view of the all the processes related to the investments.
- Holds a good reputation in serving the investors with a all-round development in financial sector.
- The company makes sure that the turn-outs are upto the expectations of the investors.
IDFC Mutual Fund Schemes :-
|IDFC Equity Mutual Fund|
|IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund||IDFC Equity Fund|
|IDFC Premier Equity Fund||IDFC Arbitrage Fund|
|IDFC Sterling Equity Fund||IDFC Arbitrage Plus Fund|
|IDFC Classic Equity Fund||IDFC Dynamic Equity Fund|
|IDFC Focused Equity Fund||IDFC Nifty Fund|
|IDFC Infrastructure Fund|
|IDFC Hybrid Mutual Fund|
|IDFC Asset Allocation Fund of Funds – Aggressive Plan|
|IDFC Asset Allocation Fund of Funds – Moderate Plan|
|IDFC Monthly Income Plan|
|IDFC Asset Allocation Fund of Funds – Conservative Plan|
|IDFC Debt Mutual Fund|
|IDFC Government Securities Fund- PF||IDFC Super Saver Income Fund – Short Term|
|IDFC Government Securities Fund – ST||IDFC Super Saver Income Fund – Medium Term|
|IDFC Dynamic Bond Fund – Regular Plan||IDFC Money Manager Fund – Treasury Plan|
|IDFC Super Saver Income Fund – Investment Plan||IDFC Money Manager Fund – Investment Plan|
|IDFC Government Securities Fund – IP||IDFC Cash Fund|
|IDFC Ultra Short Term Fund||IDFC Banking & PSU Debt Fund|
|IDFC All Seasons Bond Fund – Growth|
DISCLAIMER – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing.