Bharti AXA Mutual Fund – Set up in 2006 , BHARTI AXA is a joint venture between Bank Of India(BOI) and AXA group with BOI having 5000 branches across the country and presented in 60 offices. AXA investment managers (AXA IM) are backed up by a strength of the AXA group with asset under management of EUR 679 billion. It employs 2399 employees that operate through 65 countries. It provides the massive network to give a variety of schemes to invest in market. All in all it consists of dedicated team members to ful-fill the needs of their clients.
WHY TO CHOOSE BHARTI AXA MUTUAL FUND ?
- One to one interaction with the portfolio management team.
- Customizing the performance bench-marking and reporting as per clients requirement.
- Different service providers to deal with customer’s security issues at different stage.
- It provides various other benefits such as liquidity and SIP to the investors thus giving a 360 degree secured investment plan.
- Offers open ended income and dynamic schemes.
Bharti AXA Mutual Fund Schemes:-
|BOI AXA Equity Funds|
|BOI AXA Equity Fund|
|BOI AXA Tax Advantage Fund|
|BOI AXA Manufacturing & Infrastructure Fund|
|BOI AXA Hybird Fund|
|BOI AXA Regular Return Fund|
|BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund|
|BOI AXA Mid-Cap Equity & Debt Fund|
|BOI AXA Debt Fund|
|BOI AXA Treasury Advantage Fund|
|BOI AXA Liquid Fund|
|BOI AXA Short Term Income Fund|
|BOI AXA Corporate Credit Spectrum Fund|
DISCLAIMER – Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read all the scheme related documents carefully before investing.