Syndicate Bank FD Rates – Check information about Syndicate Bank Fixed Deposit, Syndicate Bank Deposit Rates, Syndicate Bank Deposit Interest Rates 2018.
The bank was established in 1925 with a capital of Rs. 8000.
The main objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the customers. The whole institutional team is well aware of the customer’s need and services.
The bank also provide with best schemes and plans under fixed deposits.
Period of Deposit – 15 days to 120 months (minimum period is 7 days for deposits of 1 Crore & above)
The depositors can even take loans against these deposits in amounts equal to 95% of the deposited amount.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OPENING
- All indian citizens can open account.
- NRI’s can do the same with required documents.
- 1 Passport size photograph of each joint applicant.
- Pan card or form no. 60/61 for those who do not have a pan card as per IT rules Cash/self drawn cheque for fixed deposit amount.
- Nomination form (if a nomination is to be made) .
- Form No. 15G or 15H (for people over 65) if you are eligible for no tax deduction at source (TDS) to be made bu the bank on your fixed deposit interest income.
Syndicate Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2018
|Period of Deposit||Rate of Interest (% p.a) w.e.f.10.08.2017|
|Less than 1 Cr||1 Cr to less than 5 Cr||5 Cr to less than 25 Cr||25 Cr & above|
|7 to 14 days||4.75||4.50||4.50||4.50|
|15 to 30 days||7.75||4.50||4.50||4.50|
|31 to 45 days||4.75||4.50||4.50||4.50|
|46 to 60 days||4.75||4.50||4.50||4.50|
|61 to 90 days||5.50||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|91 to 120 days||5.50||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|121 to 179 days||5.50||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|180 to 269 days||6.15||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|270 to less than 1 year||6.15||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|1 year exact||6.50||5.50||5.30||5.30|
|Above 1 year to 2 years||6.50||5.50||5.25||5.25|
|Above 2 to less than 5 years||6.60||5.50||5.25||5.25|
|Exact 5 years||6.50||5.50||5.25||5.25|
|Above 5 to 10 years||6.50||5.50||5.25||5.25|
*Acceptance of deposits of over Rs.5 Crore is at discretion of the bank.
*Additional interest of 0.50% over the card rate is payable to resident indian senior citizens on domestic term deposits of less than Rs.5 Crore and the maturity tenor of one year and above only. (Not applicable to NRO deposits)
*Employees/eligible Ex-employees are eligible for an additional interest of 1% over the card rate label irrespective of the amount and tenor of deposit. (Not applicable on NRO deposits)
*The revised rate of interest shall apply to fresh as well as renewals of existing domestic deposits 10.08.2017.
NOTE: – The above rates are subject to revision from time to time.
– Customers may contact the nearest branch of syndicate bank for details.