SBI FD Interest Rates – Check SBI Interest Rates, SBI FD Rates, SBI RD Rates, SBI Fixed Deposit Interest Rates, Interest Rates SBI, SBI Fixed Deposit Documents.
State Bank of India is one of biggest government owned financial services corporation. It has 18,454 branches in India and only domestic, the bank has international presence too.The Government of India holds 58.6% shares in SBI and the remainder is divided amongst other shareholders. One among them is Life Insurance Corporation of India which is not a promoter for SBI but still holds 14.99% shares in the bank.
The bank offers a varied number of schemes under fixed deposits. It helps each and every individual to earn best profit via deposits.
- Fixed Deposit Accounts can be opened by individuals, partnership firms, private and public limited companies, HUFs/specified associations, societies, trusts etc. Minimum deposit is Rs. 1000.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED :
- The identifications and documents given for opening of fixed deposit account should be same as those mentioned for savings bank account.
- If you already hold the SBI account, then there is no need to submit KYC documents again.
- PAN CARD (Permanent Account Number) is required by the bank to verify complete documentations.
- Tenure – 7 days to 10 years
SBI FD Interest Rates Scheme w.e.f 01.11.2017 are as under :-
(All figures in % per annum)
|Tenors||Revised w.e.f 01.11.2017||Revised for Senior Citizens w.e.f 01.11.2017|
|7 days to 45 days||5.25||5.75|
|46 days to 179 days||6.25||6.75|
|180 days to 210 days||6.25||6.75|
|211 days to less than 1 year||6.25||6.75|
|Above 1 year to 455 days||6.25||6.75|
|456 days to less than 2 years||6.25||6.75|
|2 years to less than 3 years||6.00||6.50|
|3 years to less than 5 year||6.00||6.50|
|5 years and up to 10 years||6.00||6.50|
Latest News on SBI
1) State Bank of India changed fixed deposit interest rates for NRIs (Non Resident Individuals) w.e.f 1st November, 2017. SBI offers interest rate that ranges from 4.25% and 6.25% to the NRIs . The interest rates depends on the time duration for which the deposit has been made. For a term deposit of two years and less, the rate of interest in case of NRE (non resident external) accounts is 6.25%. As the tenure rises beyond two years and up to 10 years, the interest that accrues is 6%.For a term deposit of two years and less, the rate of interest in case of NRE (non resident external) accounts is 6.25%. As the tenure rises beyond two years and up to 10 years, the interest that accrues is 6%.
Contact details of State Bank of India:-
Customer Service Department
State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor
Madam Cama Road
Mumbai – 400021
Call Centre Details:-
Toll Free Number: 1800112211
Toll Free Number: 18004253800
Toll Number: 080-26599990