KVB FD Interest Rates – Get information about Karur Vysya Bank Fixed Deposit, KVB Interest Rates, KVB Fixed Deposit, KVB Fixed Deposit Rates India 2017.
KARUR VYSYA BANK was started in the year 1916 in Karur. Total business of the bank was at Rs. 95135 cr. with total deposits at Rs. 53700 cr and total advances at Rs. 41435 cr. The bank focuses to strengthen the financials through effective development of the customers at Individual level.
KVB’s Fixed Deposit scheme provides you with the convenience on receiving interest at regular intervals (half-yearly / quarterly / monthly) and is ideally suited for persons who depend on regular interest income.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OPENING
- Can be opened by Individuals, HUF, Trust, Partnership firms, Companies, Associations etc.
- Nomination facility is available
- Loan available on deposit.
- Free accidental/death insurance of ₹ 100,000
- KYC documents
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
Karur Vysya Bank FD Interest Rates 2017
|Time Bucket||Revised Interest (Less than 1 Crore) (w.e.f.07.05.2017)|
|7 days to 14 days||5.00%|
|15 days to 30 days||5.00%|
|31 days to 45 days||5.50%|
|45 days to 90 days||6.00%|
|91 days to 180 days||6.90%|
|181 days to 270 days||6.75%|
|271 days to less than 1 year||6.75%|
|1 year less than 2 years||6.75%|
|2 years to less than 3 years||7.00%|
|3 years and above||7.00%|
|KVB – Tax Shield||7.00%|
Senior Citizens Deposits (Card Rates)
|Time Bucket||Revised Rate (w.e.f.07.05.2017)|
|1 year to less than 2 years||7.25%|
|2 years to less than 3 years||7.50%|
|3 years to 5 years||7.50%|
|KVB – Tax Shield Deposits||7.00%|
Kindly contact the nearest branch for deposits above Rs.1 Crore.
Maximum Ceiling limit for acceptance of senior citizens deposits is Rs.5 Crore.
Penal Interest on pre-closure of deposits
- Up to Rs.1 Crore of deposit – Penalty of 1% from applicable ROI
- Above Rs.1 Crore of deposit – Pre-closure penalty norms applicable.
- Interest will be calculated at the rate applicable for the period the deposit has actually remained with the bank. The rates are subject to change without notice.