Kotak Bank FD Rates – Check information about Kotak Mahindra Fixed Deposit, Kotak Bank Fixed Deposit Rates, Kotak Bank Interest Rates, Kotak Bank FD.
Kotak mahindra bank has a network of 1,369 branches. The bank is considered as the fourth largest private bank in India. Kotak is well – known for its wide variety of financial products for the customer’s satisfaction.
They have specialised subsidiaries in the area of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance and wealth management.
Kotak offers several fixed deposit schemes for various duration. The eligible individuals and groups with documents required for each category is given below.
RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS, HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY, SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP CONCERN
Proof of identity: PAN card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving license
Passport size photograph
TRUSTS REQUIRES TO PROVIDE :
- Copy of the Trust Deed
- Copy of the registration certificate
- Copy of the Resolution of The Trustees
- Authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account.
PARTNERSHIP FIRMS :
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the persons operating the account.
PUBLIC OR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANIES :
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
Kotak Mahindra Bank FD Rates 2018
|Interest Rates for domestic / NRO / NRE fixed deposits effective from 18th Aug 2017 (Subject to change from time to time)|
|Maturity Periods – Premature Withdrawal Allowed||Regular||Senior Citizens|
|Less than Rs.1 Crore||Annualised Yield||Less than Rs.1 Crore||Annualised Yield|
|181 days to 269 days||6.40||6.50||6.90||7.02|
|271 days to 363 days||6.40||6.50||6.90||7.02|
|365 days to 389 days||6.60||6.77||7.10||7.92|
|390 days (12 months 25 days)||6.60||6.77||7.10||7.92|
|391 days – Less than 23 months||6.50||6.66||7.00||7.19|
|23 months 1 day – less than 2 years||6.40||6.56||6.90||7.08|
|2 years – less than 3 years||6.40||6.56||6.90||7.08|
|3 years and above but less than 4 years||6.25||6.40||6.75||6.92|
|4 years and above but less than 5 years||6.25||6.40||6.75||6.92|
|5 years and above upto and inclusive of 10 years||6.00||6.14||6.50||6.66|
|Interest Rates for Domestic / NRO / NRE fixed deposits effective from 19th Aug 2017. (Rates are subject to change from time to time)|
|Maturity Period – Premature withdrawal Allowed||Rs.1 Crore & above but below Rs.5 Crore||Rs.5 Crore & above but below Rs.10 Crore||Rs.10 Crore & above but below 25 Crore||Rs.25 Crores & Above|
|181 days to 270 days||6.25||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|271 days to less than 12 months||6.25||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|12 months – less than 15 months||6.50||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|15 months – less than 18 months||6.50||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|18 months – less than 2 years||6.25||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|2 years and above but less than 3 years||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|3 years and above but less than 4 years||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|4 years and above but less than 5 years||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|5 years and above upto & inclusive of 7 years||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
- Simple Interest Rate
- Senior Citizens rate is not applicable on NRO/NRE deposits
- No interest will be payable for NRE TDs staying less than 1 year.
- For fixed deposits with tenure below 181 days, interest will be calculated at maturity as simple interest.
- Standalone fixed deposits of tenure 181 days and above linked to saving/current account will be treated as per the regular sweep deposit functionally and penal charge will be applicable as above.
- Above rates are applicable for mentioned dates only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- The calculation of interest is basis 365 days in a year for deposits booked in a non-leap year and 365 days in a year for fixed deposit booked in a leap (calendar) year.
Contact Details of Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
27 BKC, C-27, G-Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051