Bandhan Bank FD Rates – Check information about Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit, Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Rates, Bandhan Bank Interest Rates India 2017.
BANDHAN BANK started to operate in 2015. Kolkata-headquartered Bandhan is the first bank to be set up in eastern part of India after Independence. Presently, Bandhan Bank has 3,565 touch points pan India consisting of 840 bank branches, 2,443 Doorstep Service Centres (DSCs), serving more than 10.5 million customers.
- The bank offers various schemes under fixed deposits.
- Minimum deposit – Rs. 1000
- Maximum deposit in a year – Rs. 1,50,000
ELIGIBILITY FOR FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OPENING
- Individual – Single Accounts
- Two or more individuals – Joint Accounts
- Sole Proprietor Concerns
- Partnership Firms
- Illiterate Person
- Blind Persons
- Limited Companies
- Associations, Clubs, Societies, etc.
- Joint Hindu families (accounts of non-trading nature only)
- Government and Quasi-Government Bodies
- Religious Institutions
- Educational Institutions (including Universities)
- Charitable Institutions
- KYC documents
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
Bandhan Bank FD Rates 2017
|Tenor||Rates p.a(%) w.e.f.19.06.2017|
|7 days to 14 days||3.50|
|15 days to 30 days||4.00|
|31 days to less than 2 months||4.00|
|2 months to less than 3 months||4.00|
|3 months to less than 6 months||4.50|
|6 months to less than 1 year||7.00|
|Above 1 year to less than 2 years||7.25|
|2 years to less than 5 years||6.90|
|5 years to less than 7 years||6.50|
|7 years to up to 10 years||6.50|
- The above rates are applicable for deposits less than INR 1 Crore.
- Please contact nearest Bandhan Bank branch for interest rates on deposits more than INR 1 Crore.
- Senior Citizens will get additional 0.50% over and above the given slab rates.
- Senior Citizen rates are only for resident indians and do not apply to NRIs.
- Submission of proof of age is mandatory to avail Senior Citizen Rates.
- Interest rates are subject to change from time to time. Applicable interest rates will be given as on the date/time of receipt of the funds by the bank.