Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit Rates – Check information about Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit, Allahabad Bank FD Rates, Allahabad Bank Interest Rates.
Allahabad bank is a nationalised bank as it’s base in kolkata. The bank guided through various plans under fixed deposit and help it’s customers achieve financial goals via high interest returns.
The bank aims at providing the reliable schemes under term deposits.
ELIGIBILITY FOR FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT OPENING
Fixed Deposits can be opened in the name of:
- Joint names of two or more individuals
- Clubs, Association, Societies, Trusts, etc.
- Limited Companies
- Minor under the guardianship of the natural guardians or guardians appointed by the Court of Law
- Partnership or Proprietor concerns.
- Driving License
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India.
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government
- The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number
Any document as notified by the Central Government in consultation with the regulator.
Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates 2018
Interest Rates on Retail Term Deposits, (i.e term deposit of less than Rs.1.00 Crore) in certain time buckets as detailed below.
|Tenor||Revised Rate (% p.a)|
|270 days to less than 1 year||6.50|
|1 year to less then 2 years||6.60|
|2 years to less than 3 years||6.50|
|3 years to less than 5 years||6.50|
|5 years to 10 years||6.50|
The revised rates would be effective from 31st July, 2017. The changes in deposit rates will also applicable to both Non-Resident (External) Rupee Term Deposits and Non-Resident (Ordinary) Rupee Term Deposit.